Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Congressman Ron Paul Blog BannerFans.com

Saturday, April 14, 2012

How Can The Rich Help The Poor? - How can the rich help the poor? I'll tell you how. I'm a poor minister, currently working in a factory. I drive an old, rusty 1985 Chevy Citation. My mechanic tells me I need a newer car right away but I don't have any money for one. It's so rusty the frame has cracked. It's literally being held together with a wire and chain so the frame doesn't rub on a back tire and give me a flat. And I need this to drive 12 miles and back to work every day to keep my paychecks coming in and for my ministry activities. And now the transmission is starting to go too. I can get a newer one right now for $5,000 that would last me for years but have no money and bad credit. So if you're asking the question, "How can the rich help the poor?" here's how. Mail a check or money order for all or any part of the money I need, anything will help, to:
Brother Roger Bovee
PO Box 404
Wautoma, WI 54982 USA

Or if you prefer, you can donate immediately to my Paypal account by clicking on the Paypal "Donate" button in orange at the following website. Please take action right now and I know that God will bless you now and for eternity for it. Thanks and God bless you! See http://begslist.org/money-for-travel/how-can-the-rich-help-the-poor-63

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home